AOCR 2024 welcomes all interested individuals abstracts for the Scientific Sessions and Scientific Exhibition where we can share the most recent research works and review challenging and interesting cases around the world.
- Submission Open1st Oct. 2023
- Submission End25th Dec. 2023
- Acceptance Notice15th Jan. 2024
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- If you wish to submit an abstract, please first register to create an account.
- The AOCR 2024 Congress is offering registration fee waivers for those whose abstracts are accepted. If you have submitted an abstract, your registration payment will be restricted until the acceptance notice date (January 15th, 2024).
- Abstracts should be no more than 300 words.
- Abstracts must be written in clear English and presented in English.
- It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
Notification of Acceptance
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee according to reviewing procedures.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to abstract submitting authors by January 15th, 2024.
Withdrawal of Abstracts
- Requests for withdrawal should be sent to the secretariat via email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the submission deadline.
- Brain (BN)
- Head and Neck (HN)
- Spine (SP)
- Interventional Neuroradiology (IN)
- Breast (BR)
- Cardiovascular system (CV)
- Chest (CH)
- GI tract (GI)
- Hepatobiliary Pancreas (HP)
- GU system and retroperitoneum (GU)
- Obs and Gyn (OG)
- Interventional (IR)
- Musculoskeletal (MS)
- Pediatrics (PE)
- Emergency (ER)
- Patient Safety and Quality Assurance (SA)
- Imaging Technology (IT)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Others (OT)